Competitive Program: 13-15
I aim to bring out the tiger spirit in every athlete to make them achieve their best
Ou Liu was member of the National Synchronized Swimming Team from 2005 to 2013, representing China participating in all international competitions during this period of time. She contributed in breakthrough of China’s Synchronized Swimming on the international scene.
As a coach, Ou Liu has worked for Guangdong Provincial Synchronized Swimming Team from 2012 to 2013, and led this team winning gold medal for Teams at 1National Games of China. The instructions she received by from coaches from Russia, Japan, Canada, and United States and combined with her own training experience gives her a unique understanding of synchronized swimming with an effective training system of theories and methods for synchronized swimming. She strongly believe that as a coach she has needs to deliver efficient and constructive instructions in order to realize the potential of every athlete.
- 30th Olympic Games 2012-London Synchronized Swimming Teams Silver medalist
- 30th Olympic Games 2012-London Synchronized Swimming Duets Bronze medalist
- 29th Olympic Games 2008-BeiJing Synchronized Swimming Teams Bronze medalist
- 14th FINA World Championship 2011-ShangHai,China, Technical Routine Duets Silver medalist
- 14th FINA World Championship 2011-ShangHai,China, Technical Routine Teams Silver medalist