The Santa Clara Aquamaids is now offering Artistic Swimming Lessons For The Fall Season
Level 1- Beginner.
Water safe yet needs basic swimming in addition to artistic swimming skills.
Level 2- Novice.
Good swimming skills yet is new to artistic swimming and/or refining the novice skills.
Level 3- Intermediate.
Good swimming skills and has refined novice skills. The returning participant who is ready to learn and/or refine intermediate skills.
The next session will begin on October 16 and will be at Warburton pool in Santa Clara. Limited space is available.
Please note our REFUND POLICY
- If the participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff NOT TO BE WATER SAFE at any time during the program; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- If the participant does not complete the program and quits; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Refunds will be given if:
- Aquamaids has no pool access and/or alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled
- The athlete withdrew 7 days prior to the start of a session or camp. Notifications are given to SCA via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 days prior to the first day of the session or camp.
- Medical Emergency (must have doctor’s note)
SCA staff reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment
Fall Artistic Swimming Lessons
Saturdays 10/16 To 12/11
3:45 To 4:30 Level 1
4:30 To 5:15 Level 2
5:15 To 6:00 Level 3
Artistic Swimming Lessons Fall Session
Warburton Swim Center
2250 Royal Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95050 Fee: $375
– Each session will consist of eight,
45-minute classes held on Saturday. Each session will conclude
with a special artistic swimming demonstration
for family and friends.
Saturday Artistic Swimming Times Below