We have lessons in:
Our lessons will introduce young boys and girls (5-10 years) to the sport of synchronized swimming. In-the-water-coaches will lead small groups of swimmers through the foundational skills of synchronized swimming. Participants will be training in flexibility, core strength, basic swimming and synchronized swimming novice skills. On the last day, come see the sharks and mermaids demonstrate for family and friends the athleticism, artistry, team work and fun that defines our beautiful sport.
Each session includes four lessons. Participants must have previous swim lesson experience and be confident off the wall. Swimmer are welcome to sign up for more than one session. Please bring sunscreen, goggles, a snack, and a water bottle.
A one-time $50 registration fee will cover athletes for the entire season (Sept 2018 – Sept 2019) and is required for ongoing lessons.
You’re welcome to contact Coach Jenny with any questions!
Please note our REFUND POLICY
- If participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff NOT TO BE WATER SAFE at any time during the program; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- If participant does not complete the program and quits; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Refunds will be given if:
- Aquamaids has no pool access and/or alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled
- Athlete withdrew 7 days prior to start of a session or camp. Notifications be given to SCA via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 days prior to first day of session or camp.
- Medical Emergency (must have doctor’s note)
- Please note, the $50 annual registration is NON-REFUNDABLE.
SCA staff reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment
Morgan Hill Aquatic Center
16200 Condit Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037
Saturday 5:30 pm-7:00 pm (1.5 hours)
Session 1: 6/4, 6,11, 6/18, 6/25
Session 2: 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23
Session 3: 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20
Registration closes 2 work days before lessons start. Please register as soon as possible. Thank you!