Due to COVID-19, we will not offer any summary camps this year. We look forward to bringing them to you in the future! As an alternative, we have a new, exciting summer opportunity to share with you!
On-line “Intro to Synchro”
Calling all sharks and mermaids! Come join us for an introduction into the magical world of artistic swimming! We welcome boys and girls ages 5- 10 to learn about the artistry, athleticism, friendships and fun that define our beautiful sport.
Each 30 minute class will consist of:
- Historical and interesting facts about artistic swimming
- One video of a significant artistic swimming performance
- Flexibility training
- Core strength training in the context of a themed land routine
- Creative exploration and dance
You’re welcome to contact Coach Jenny with any questions!
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00-4:30 PM.
- Session 1: 6/16, 6/18, 6/23, 6/25 Super Heroes!
- Session 2: 6/30, 7/2, 7/7, 7/9 Dancing Thru The Ages!
- Session 3: 7/14, 7/16, 7/21, 7/23 Disney’s Greatest Adventures!
- Session 4: 7/28, 7/30, 8/4, 8/6 Dancing Around The World!
- Session 5: 8/11, 8/13, 8/18, 8/20 We are Animals- Hear Us Roar!
2020 Aquamaid Assessment Day
Those interested in pursuing acceptance into our year round Santa Clara Aquamaids Artistic Swimming Club, are invited to participate in our 2020 Aquamaid Assessment Day
20 min Time Slots Available from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM on August 22nd & 29th.
Please note our REFUND POLICY
- If participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff NOT TO BE WATER SAFE at any time during the program; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- If participant does not complete the program and quits; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Refunds will be given if:
- Aquamaids has no pool access and/or alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled
- Athlete withdrew 7 days prior to start of a session or camp. Notifications be given to SCA via email (email@example.com) 7 days prior to first day of session or camp.
- Medical Emergency (must have doctor’s note)
- Please note, the $50 annual registration is NON-REFUNDABLE.
SCA staff reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment