Registration will open Wednesday August 22nd!
We have Novice/Intermediate Program in:
Do you love synchro? The Novice/Intermediate program is for swimmers 10 years and older who want to learn and develop in the sport of synchronized swimming. This program is a 9-month commitment, running from September to June. Participants train twice a week and compete in 3-4 local meets. New participants must have completed an Aquamaids Camp or Lesson series.
- Practices start September 4th, 2018, and go through the second week of June. There will be 2 weeks Winter break.
- Coaches will assign swimmers their appropriate divisions (Novice or Intermediate)
- Intermediate swimmers can choose to augment their training by attending an additional hour of practice (“Intermediate Plus”). This training will focus on skill development and will introduce swimmers to the National Training Standards. Families will decide on a quarterly basis if they would like to be part of this program. An additional fee or fundraising requirement will be applied. In order to hold this training, a minimum number of participants will be required to make a quarterly commitment.
- Swimmers are welcome to sign up for “private sessions”. Summers can request their focus for the practice. These can be individual or small sessions. Private sessions will be scheduled directly with the coaches and will require the purchase of a “private session package”.
- If spaces are available, qualified swimmers may be accepted mid-season.
John Muir Middle School
1260 Branham Ln
San Jose, CA 95118
Tuesdays & Thursdays
4:00 pm-6:00 pm
Fee: TBD per session
13 and Above
Tuesdays & Thursdays
5:00 pm-7:00 pm
The Novice Championship in Santa Clara was the first competition for our pre-competition team, and the last competition for our Novice, Intermediate and Age group 10U teams for the 2017-2018 season. The 11-12 B-team also did their last competition for the season at this meet.
8 and under Novice Duet: Pre-compers Samantha and Sasha took gold
9-10 Novice Team: Our pre-competition teams took Gold and Bronze
Our novice and intermediate swimmers had a great meet in Novato, CA.
11-12 Novice Team: 1st place
13-15 Intermediate Team: 3rd place
16-17 Intermediate Team: 1st place
13-15 Intermediate Trio: 1st place — Melina, Natalie & Anishka, 2nd place — Aiko, Christina & Tiku, 3rd place — Amane, Lucia & Sarah
11-12 Novice Duet: 1st place — Summer & Mailey
16-17 Intermediate Duet: 1st place — Katie & Fiona