We have camps in:
The Santa Clara Aquamaids look forward to the opportunity of bringing our award winning summer camps back to the South Bay Area.
Nine weeks of swimming, artistic swimming skills and various other water sports immersed in individually themed camps, games and activities, make our camps a sold out favorite among our community. Although the Covid restrictions have impacted our ability to host our camps in 2021, we have already begun the preparations for the summer of 2022. Registration for our summer camps will open January 1st, 2022. Reserve your enrollment while space is still available!
Please note our REFUND POLICY
- If participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff NOT TO BE WATER SAFE at any time during the program; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- If participant does not complete the program and quits; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Refunds will be given if:
- Aquamaids has no pool access and/or alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled
- Athlete withdrew 7 days prior to start of a session or camp. Notifications be given to SCA via email (email@example.com) 7 days prior to first day of session or camp.
- Medical Emergency (must have doctor’s note)
- Please note, the $50 annual registration is NON-REFUNDABLE.
SCA staff reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment