The Santa Clara Aquamaids are pleased to introduce our 2021 Artistic Swimming Trainee Program
Our trainee program is created with the intent to provide an introduction of the fundamentals of our beautiful sport.
This program also serves as a stepping stone for those who wish to try-out for our year round competitive program at the Aquamaid Assessment Day at the end of summer.
This is a 16 week program with two training days per week. Participants re-register each month allowing for scheduling flexibility. Each training day consists of flexibility, core strength, stroke instruction and novice artistic swimming skills on land and in the water. Participants will be instructed on a novice artistic swimming team routine and then given the opportunity to perform this routine for their family and friends on the final day.
Participants should arrive with their bathing suits, caps, and masks on and will use hand sanitizer upon entering the facility.
For more information on our Trainee Program, please email Coach Jenny at Jennye@aquamaids.org
Click on the link below to register for our Trainee Program
Please note our REFUND POLICY
- If the participant(s) is determined by SCA expert staff NOT TO BE WATER SAFE at any time during the program; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
- If the participant does not complete the program and quits; NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN
Refunds will be given if:
- Aquamaids has no pool access and/or alternative makeup dates cannot be scheduled
- The athlete withdrew 7 days prior to the start of a session or camp. Notifications are given to SCA via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 7 days prior to the first day of the session or camp.
- Medical Emergency (must have doctor’s note)
SCA staff reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrollment
TBD Fee: $375
Age group: 10 & under
Saturdays & Sundays
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm